When you're here ill never be alone
You're my favorite part of this life
So stay in it forever with me baby
I need your love
So hold me tight
Because I love when you hold me
When I feel your touch, the world changes
All things fall dead while your heartbeat is the only thing alive
You've changed me and showed me what love really means
Your smile brings life to my soul
I know you love me for me
And not for what I've done and for things I will do
But you just love me for me baby
You give me the love I never knew
Without out you it's like waking up in darkness
Nothing makes sense
Baby you created a heartbeat for us to dance to
So don't leave cause once you leave I'll forever be alone without a heartbeat keeping me alive
No comments:
Post a Comment