falling to the ground,
they knit together a beautiful blanket
just like my grandma once did.
I grab my musical apple,
walk out the door,
breath in the fresh, crisp air,
i walk toward the naked tree
walk out the door,
breath in the fresh, crisp air,
i walk toward the naked tree
and lay upon this crisp blanket underneath
i make this apple of mine play
Dashboard Confessional and enjoy
the fresh, cool air.
And than I think this day couldn't get any better
And than I think this day couldn't get any better
but someone to cuddle with by a warm fire would make it better
Ahh, that would be amazing.
To have your arms wrapped around me, mine around you
Oh how I love fall,
To have your arms wrapped around me, mine around you
Oh how I love fall,
It's just
PERFECT
No comments:
Post a Comment